Old January 14th 14, 07:40 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_4_]

Default 50x and 60x zoom cameras

On 1/13/2014 10:27 AM, David Taylor wrote:
On 13/01/2014 15:17, M-M wrote:
In article , David Taylor
wrote:

In this particular case, I wanted to show the image just as it came out
of the camera, defects and all, as the OP was interested in the longer
lens, its quality or otherwise, and what could be achieved.
--

Oh, I see. I thought the artifacts came in post-processing.

Did you hand-hold those long shots?

No post-processing. I strongly believe in trying to get it right "in
the camera", which comes from a background of slide photography. You
can't always, of course.

I too try, but once PS came along I reacted like a kid in a candy store.

No tripods, all hand-held or braced against the nearest convenient object.

--
PeterN