Old January 12th 14, 07:21 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Alfred Molon[_4_]

Default 50x and 60x zoom cameras

In article , David Taylor says...

On 11/01/2014 21:00, John Keiser wrote:
I'd be pleased with the shots. Which, if any, were any taken at the longer
focal lengths?

I don't think any of those were, John. I have put up some originals
(likely out of the camera) shots at or very near 810 mm focal length he

http://www.satsignal.eu/Hols/2012/09...0mm-shots.html

Be warned of the JPEG artefacts on the images, not visible in normal
viewing, only if pixel peeping. This is an 18 MB camera (4896 a 3672
pixels). I would have preferred fewer pixels, to be honest!

The sharpness actually is quite good, at least in the train picture and the
anno 1671 one.
--

Alfred Molon