Old December 16th 06, 08:07 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
David J Taylor

Default Nikon Coolpix L6 - are these all ****?

dfsd wrote:
What a joke. There is no part of any picture taken at any setting with
this thing that's sharp and in focus. The $10 throw away camera has
better focus and color balance than this thing. The 1 megapixel,
floppydrive model I had 5 years ago took superb pix compared to this.
Is this what happened to Nikon? Or does yours work perfectly and this
one is broken right out of the box?

It does sound as if you have a faulty camera. I'm sure the shop will
replace it for you. You might just want to see if there is a "reset"
command in menu somewhere in case the camera has been set to an
inappropriate mode.

David