Old February 25th 12, 06:53 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
PeterN

Default Curious - who uses Dropbox?

On 2/25/2012 1:37 PM, Dennis Boone wrote:
Do you use Dropbox?

I don't use any of these services, but coincidentally, box.net was
brought to my attention. Folks I respect say their policies are less
worrisome than dropbox. Apparently they're offering, through March
23, an upgrade to 50GB of storage for free forever, if one installs
the smartphone client and logs into the service with it.

In case it's useful to anyone here.

De

Without looking, I'll bet the TOS gives permission for all to use you
mobile for ad pushing, at your expense.

--
Peter
There ain't no free lunch