Old September 30th 08, 03:14 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
George Kerby

Default 1080p OK as a PC monitor?

On 9/29/08 1:11 PM, in article ,
" wrote:

On Mon, 29 Sep 2008 09:44:51 -0700 +**** YOU wrote:

| Well David if u give me ur correct addy I will send mine

It's not an issue of whether he has your real one or not. It _is_ an issue
of him (and many others) not wanting to see those words on a computer display
that for many is a computer multiple members of the family use or watch.
This is NOT an adult oriented newsgroup that would otherwise be restricted
as to who can access it. This is about a topic that should be open to even
young children. It sounds to me like the OP plans to add a block to prevent
your messages from ever showing up. And I concur with his plans. I suspect
quite a number of others will eventually do so. Your personal readership
will decline. So I suggest you make some adjustment to the name and fake
email address you have chosen. Fake ones are still OK. It's the offensive
ones that are an issue.

Most likely he was beaten regularly by his alcoholic/drugged parents when a
small child. Thus, the choice of his/her 'handle'. A reflection of his/her
attitude on life in general. I still think that maybe a grandkid was playing
on his/her computer? How could ignorance be so blissful, indeed.