Old September 30th 08, 01:23 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
bino

Default 1080p OK as a PC monitor?

wrote in message
On Mon, 29 Sep 2008 09:44:51 -0700 +**** YOU wrote:

| Well David if u give me ur correct addy I will send mine

It's not an issue of whether he has your real one or not. It _is_ an
issue
of him (and many others) not wanting to see those words on a computer
display
that for many is a computer multiple members of the family use or watch.
This is NOT an adult oriented newsgroup that would otherwise be restricted
as to who can access it. This is about a topic that should be open to
even
young children. It sounds to me like the OP plans to add a block to
prevent
your messages from ever showing up. And I concur with his plans. I
suspect
quite a number of others will eventually do so. Your personal readership
will decline. So I suggest you make some adjustment to the name and fake
email address you have chosen. Fake ones are still OK. It's the
offensive
ones that are an issue.

I think it's funny anyone asking someone with a handle of ****YOU to do
anything. Here's a clue, **** YOU!
Get it? He could give two ****s, and good for him. As usual, David I'm A
Little Boy has a stick up his ass. If only he had half the courage.