Old September 29th 08, 04:10 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sharon

Default 1080p OK as a PC monitor?

Here in Cupertino we have plasma TV's in some of the conference rooms. The
aspect ratio is distorted, but other than that they work fine. Not sure
what else would be concern with using an LCD.

Sharon

"Bob Williams" wrote in message
Some of the current crop of LCD HDTV sets have resolutions of 1080p
(typically 1920 x 1080 pixels) and some ALSO have PC inputs.
It it practical, for example, to use a 37" LCD HDTV set with a resolution
of 1080p, as my PC monitor?
Would PS images still be acceptably sharp on a 37" screen?
If so, that would be way cool because I plan to get a 37" LCD HDTV for
Christmas anyway. I could then just hook up my PC to it and have a killer
browser and PS workspace.
Bob Williams