Old September 28th 08, 09:15 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
+FUCK YOU

Default ALL PUMPED ABOUT THE 5D MK II !

Yes Helen That is one of may favs also. It is set as my background pic. Bret
is the greatest

"Helen" wrote in message
On Sep 28, 12:55 pm, Annika1980 wrote:
Boy, talk about a hot product!
I haven't even gotten the new Canon 5D Mark II yet and my models are
already clamoring to be photographed by it.

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/103759511

A cool Sunday morning .... what could be better than sitting outside
drinking a Diet Coke, eating a few pop tarts and enjoying the morning
with a few friends?

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/1037...mage/103759491

A word about that last shot. It looks fake, but it's not.
My neighbor has a bunch of CDs hanging in a tree (don't ask me why).
I tried to line up the hummer with one of these disks to capture the
colors as they twirl in the breeze.

Superb work Bret.
This one is my fav: http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/103759508
I can only imagine how mind-blowing your work will be when you do get
that dream camera.