Old September 13th 08, 08:28 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
+FUCK YOU

Default FUNNY FACES LOVES THE 40D!

Very nice Pic Bret. The horse looks like my jackass mother

"tony cooper" wrote in message
On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 20:49:13 -0700, David Nebenzahl
wrote:

On 9/12/2008 5:44 PM Annika1980 spake thus:

Everybody loves making a funny face for the 40D!

This post is off-topic for this newsgroup, rec.photo.equipment.35mm,
which is concerned with film cameras that use 35mm film, not digital
cameras that look like 35mm SLRs (DSLRs).

Since this post concerns such cameras, the appropriate place for it is
rec.photo.digital.slr. Please post there in the future.

This is the same David Nebenzahl that, on the photo.net website,
posted:

'I've sent an email to lots of folks here, "friend and foe" alike,
telling them that I'll no longer be contributing to this site. This is
find this odious and strangely at odds with the whole idea of the
"marketplace of ideas" that this site supposedly promotes.'

Nebbishal does not like *being* censored, but he certainly seems to be
being the censor.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida