Old February 18th 08, 08:41 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.misc
cmyk

Default How to add EXIF date from file-date

Hi Lars,

A Web search for 'Edit EXIF' will turn up many EXIF editors, at least some of which claim to allow you to edit the date. For
example:
Quick EXIF Editor http://www.photo-freeware.net/quick-exif-editor.php
Exifer for Windows http://www.exifer.friedemann.info/
Some are freeware; others you pay for. Some even give you a choice of OS.

Cheers
--
cmyk

"Lars-Erik Østerud" .@. wrote in message ...
I have a huge amount JPG photos WITHOUT EXIF date indo.
But it seens like the PS3 only uses EXIF date for sorting.

Så all images without EXIF date ends up in the current
year and month (like "FEB 2008" or "2008") when sorting.

I have the original date in the files "date modified",
but need a program then can create the EXIF date info
from the file-date. But I can only find the opposite :-(

Anyone know how to copy the file-date to the EXIF date
for several 1000 JPG files in an easy way? Please?
--
Lars-Erik - http://www.osterud.name - ICQ 7297605