Old November 17th 07, 07:54 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
John Navas[_2_]

Default Where are the BEST Point and Shoot Photos ?

On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 17:20:40 -0800 (PST), wrote in
:

Ok, i have seen some incredible dSLR photos on the
web.

I have yet to see a mind-blowing point and shoot photo
gallery. Does anyone have a great link?

Mind you, i have pretty much decided to order the Canon 40d
tomorrow.

But if i wake up tomorrow, and find something incredible that
was done with a P&S, you can bet that i will re-consider.....

I'll pass -- no offense intended, but this looks too much like a
waste-of-time troll to me. I'm sure you can find great compact photos
on your own if you really want to -- there are lots of them out there.

--
Best regards,
John Navas