Old November 17th 07, 02:25 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
JerryGrims

Default Where are the BEST Point and Shoot Photos ?

On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 17:20:40 -0800 (PST), wrote:

Ok, i have seen some incredible dSLR photos on the
web.

I have yet to see a mind-blowing point and shoot photo
gallery. Does anyone have a great link?

Mind you, i have pretty much decided to order the Canon 40d
tomorrow.

But if i wake up tomorrow, and find something incredible that
was done with a P&S, you can bet that i will re-consider.....

DT

But it's much more fun to watch you throw away your money and then prove to you
why you did indeed just waste it. We have to make your money count for something
no? There's entertainment value in it for the rest of us.

Let me know when you get your D-SLR, I might post one photo to prove it to you.