Old April 30th 07, 11:00 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
ASAAR

Default Help me pick out a lens for the Nikon D80

On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 17:47:39 -0400, Rita Ä Berkowitz wrote:

But it might not be as good as you think. After all, when used in
Antarctica one was known to fall apart. Don't go there, hear? g

I got a kick out of that when I read it. But seriously, I don't think that
any lens should fall apart under normal use. I hope Neil doesn't come in
here six months from now crying that his front element fell off.

If that happened, Ann Coulter would drop him like a hot potato.
Or maybe that should be like a limp noodle. g