Old April 29th 07, 10:15 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
David J Taylor[_2_]

Default Help me pick out a lens for the Nikon D80

Gary Seven wrote:
[]
So what to do here? I have the feeling that buying just one lens (I
assume a tele-wide) will NOT be a one-size-fits-all solution. I get
the feeling I will need two, but simply don't know which way to go
here. Of course, my budget is not unlimited and I simply can't plop
down another $2000 in glass on top of the $900 I will be spending on
the body.

Thoughts anyone? TIA.

G7

In the long run, you will probably spend that $2000 and far more.

David