Old November 29th 04, 03:14 AM

In message ,
Jer wrote:

RACEMAN wrote:

I have a Vivitar ViviCam3725 that has sudenly started making all the outdoor
still photos come out highly over exposed or washed out. The indoor photos
with or without flash come out fine and even outdoor movie clips come out
fine. It is only the outdoor still shots that come out over exposed. Any
ideas what might have gone wrong? Is there any way to reset to defaults
incase I changed something that I should not have?

Time to reset that puppy to factory defaults.

Maybe even take out the battery for a few minutes.
--

John P Sheehy