Old July 3rd 06, 05:03 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format

Default morse contact printers

I have a Morse contact printer. I have found that I can make contact
prints on normal enlarging paper by using an enlarging timer to control
exposure. I have a timer that will do time increments of 0.1 seconds.
With all of the bulbs exposing I can usually get properly exposed
prints at times of about 0.4-0.5 seconds. When I cut the number of
bulbs down I can get a little more exposure latitude. If we added an
ND filter for 3-4 stops density decrease, and also used the timer we
would probably have a reasonable amount of print control.