Old October 24th 03, 11:17 PM
Alan Browne

Default Be careful about photographing your kids!

Asbj=F8rn Bj=F8rnstad wrote:

"Alan Browne" "Alan writes:
=20
=20
You're perverting the message to your conclusion, I merely quoted the=20
opinion that k-p users have a need for real contact. =20

=20
=20
Which is not surprising, but it doesn't mean that the need from
contact came from the use of k-p. It might as well be the other way
around. Why would people want to use k-p if they have no attraction to
underage kids in the first place? I know I don't. It may even be the
case that some people who have a need for real contact are able to
control that need by using k-p instead.

Well, we're falling all over each other in agreement here. The=20
production of k-p, whether real children or 'synthetic' was the issue=20
being discussed, and whether synthetic k-p is a 'victimless' variety=20
that will succor the perverts and prevent them from attacking real=20
children.

I never said that the exitence of k-p creates a need where there was=20
none (although it may be a catalyst also for those who haven't=20
"realized" their attraction). But, in those with the need, it is likely =

to fuel, not satisfy their needs. That is my opinion.

Alan.