Old March 18th 08, 12:37 AM posted to rec.photo.technique.nature
Dudley Hanks

Default HELLO Hello hello

"Alan Justice" wrote in message
What happened to this group? It used to be so interesting and useful. I
can't imagine that digital has killed nature photography? (For some
people,
I guess that's true, because now they don't have to get it right in the
field: They just fake it with Photoshop.)

--
- Alan Justice

I tend to shoot more people than nature, but my wife does the opposite.
She's not into NGs, so I keep an eye on this group for her.

She shoots digital, and photoshops very little. I think "natural" shots
should be just that -- "natural."

But, I suppose, a bit of tinkering can enhance the enjoyment without
idealizing the image to the point where it no longer resembles the real
world.

Take Care,
Dudley