Old March 23rd 18, 05:07 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.apps
Diesel

Default The Feds Can Now (Probably) Unlock Every iPhone Model In Existence

Eric Stevens
Sat, 03 Mar 2018
03:36:14 GMT in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

On Fri, 2 Mar 2018 21:44:36 -0000 (UTC), Diesel
wrote:

David_B
Thu, 01 Mar 2018 07:40:06 GMT in
rec.photo.digital, wrote:

The point, I'm sure, is that *NO* 'phone is 'safe' from the eyes
and ears of those who are tasked to monitor us.

Not true.

I think it is true.

The first piece of information which can be gained from a phone is
that it exists.

The next is the when and where of its existence.

Who it communicates with (or vice versa) is another piece of
information.

I don't dispute the information listed is available, but, that
doesn't mean your phone and/or it's contents is an open book either.
Yours might be, you don't seem to take serious interest in it, but
don't assume everyones phone is friendly to strangers. As, they
aren't all. Mine for example wouldn't provide you much useful data
aside from logistics, and, I can mess with those stats too.. so...

--
Don't become the next David Brooks cyberstalking victim!
Visit https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php (10/10 WOT)