Old January 16th 18, 02:29 AM posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.freeware
Eco Clean

Default Make 12x18" signs at home on 8.5x11" B&W laser printer

- Jonathan N. Little wrote:

So the goal is not to save to an image format, and just tile out of the
creation program, right?

That would be most ideal. Professional software such as CoreDraw do
drectly, which by the way a large number of the sign maker industry use.

Nobody can disagree that the expensive stuff is better.
The hard part is doing a good job with the free stuff.

I recommend that you design it in LibreOffice, Inkscape, or hell even
PowerPoint! Then export as vector PDF.

I'd *love* to save PowerPoint as "vector PDF".
All I see in Powerpoint 2007 is "PDF" though.

Is "vector PDF" an option only in the newer Powerpoint versions?