Old November 29th 06, 09:45 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr
Blair

Default Images are included

We're doing something different in CreativePhoto. We're using a lot
of photographs inserted into the text to illustrate the articles. The
photographs also make it much more interesting visually. So, following
up on the last issue of the newsletter we're continuing the
"creative use of light" theme by discussing "The Direction of
Light" and how we can use it to create better photographs. You can
view the latest issue of CreativePhoto by going to
www.blairhoward.com/sample.html.