Old February 2nd 05, 11:57 PM
R Barr

Jot down the filename of one of the thumbnailed images, and do an
Explorer search for that filename. If the folder that held the files
has been moved or renamed, you'll get those stupid error messages. It
doesn't necessarily mean that the actual image file (s) has been deleted.

I've pretty much given up on Easyshare software for everything except
the actual transfer of the image files from the camera.

wrote:
Question 1
***His question is how they could be deleted but show the thumbnail.
Also why it pointed to a temp directory under Local Settings, Temp
directory??

My Thinking:
I was thinking that somehow he deleted them. I also said to him that
Kodak Easyshare must keep a database of pictures (thumbnails) where you
can right click on the properties and get the file name and size of the
picture----BUT----that does not mean the file is still there.

Thoughts/Comments?