Old April 26th 18, 11:38 PM posted to alt.2600,alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital,alt.uk.law
Diesel

Default [OT] Sycho - The truth WILL out - always

"David B."
Thu, 26 Apr 2018 07:08:11 GMT in
alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

On 26/04/18 05:27, Diesel wrote:
Still funny to this day man!

Yes - funny ............ and against the Facebook terms of
reference.

David, You're only ****y about it because you thought you made a new
FB friend and had planned to use them (surprise surprise) to help you
get to know Sycho, myself, and others better. Atleast, that's what
you thought you'd be doing.

Surely you can see the humour in playing you at your own game.

https://www.facebook.com/policies?ref=pf

You're in no position to even try for the high road here and mention
terms of use, etc. You consistently violate them as it pleases you.

Sycho also left his fingerprints there. He should have been more
careful. The TLA know his real identity, just as they know yours,
Diesel! ;-)

David,

news flash; I don't care what the TLA (what the **** is that?)
does/doesn't know. And, although I can't write for Sycho, I doubt he
could give two ****s either. You're the one who stalks people when
you can't get them to do whatever rotten thing it is you want done
to someone else. You lie your ass off, you copyright infringe people
on a specific basis, and, you happily commit criminal computer
trespass anytime you feel like doing it. No sir, you're in NO
position to look down upon ANYONE else.

Get your own house in order before you concern yourself with others.

--
To prevent yourself from being a victim of cyber
stalking, it's highly recommended you visit he