Old September 20th 18, 12:41 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
RJH

Default One photog's not so great experience with Apple

On 19/09/2018 12:11, Whisky-dave wrote:
On Wednesday, 19 September 2018 07:28:25 UTC+1, RJH wrote:
On 18/09/2018 17:31, nospam wrote:
In article , RJH wrote:

But that user had problems with consecutive devices. Given that the odds
of a defective device are small, several in a row takes you in to the
realms of fantasy. I think something else is at work.

it's extremely unlikely to get multiple lemons in a row, but it's also
not zero.

No, of course. But he seemed to get identical issues across completely
different computers. He shows an identical graphics glitch across 2
iMacs for example.

which could be due to an external influence I;ve seen that before with monitors we has half a dozen all displaying similar shimmering.
It was done to a wallmark plug that was used creatiung internerence opnce those were stitched off everything was fine.

Incedently when I first worked here I was told that when we started up our HV lab we first had to phone the local hospital telling them we were producing a large magnetic filed which might or would affect their instruments.

Yes - that's the sort of thing I sort of thing I mean. There's cause,
coincidence, left-field variables and weird. And in this case I get a
feeling it's not the first 2.

--
Cheers, Rob