Old September 19th 18, 05:24 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

Default One photog's not so great experience with Apple

On Mon, 17 Sep 2018 18:55:42 -0700, Savageduck
wrote:

--- snip ---

My new iMac with a 4.2GHz i7, 32GB DDR4, and a great 27” (5120 x 2880)
“Retina Display” has been my best Mac experience to date. For me it is
breathing new life into LR CCC, and PS CC. I have every expectation that it will
perform well.

I know the sensation. I had the same experience when I got my new
machine up and away. I suspect that getting the i1 calibration under
way on the two wider gamut screens made much of the difference.

Eric Stevens