Old July 8th 06, 02:49 AM posted to rec.photo.technique.art

Default B&W Photo portfolio - looking for comments/criticism/advice

On Sun, 6 Jul 2003 11:04:10 +1200, "Max Burke"
wrote:

Ignoring your criticism of his website for the time being, I have to say
going to your website and siting there waiting while it runs an animated
a *commercial website* that offers services requiring payment.....

And no I didn't wait for the "loading..." graphic to finish before
giving up waiting to see what it was you're trying to sell me...

Hmmmm. Got dial-up ? But I tend to agree which is why I try to keep
all of my pages under the 60k limit.

==
John S. Douglas
Photographer & Webmaster