Old February 24th 05, 12:34 AM

Default Don't want B&H catalogs - Henry?

Hi...

I'm a small time hobbyist, shooting a dozen or so 35mm rolls of film per
year with my old MF SLR. I occasionally order a few small things from B&H.
Each time, I am put on their catalog list again, and I receive very
expensively produced, thick catalogs filled with very expensive toys &
professional equipment that I will never buy. I call them and say, 'Stop
sending me the catalogs', and they do... until my next $50 purchase.

Isn't there a way to permanently get on the 'Do Not Mail' list with them?
There should be, I say!!

-'me'