Old May 31st 04, 03:21 PM
dr bob

Default Pondering purchase of a Graflex Press camera

"Norman Worth" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Press cameras are a good starting place for large format photography. The
only real disadvantage is the limited movements they have, but what they
have is sufficient for most field work. Otherwise they are rugged and
dependable.

AND you can fix them with a screwdriver and pliers. Try that with a d-----l.

Truly, dr bob.

"klink" wrote in message

A co-worker told me a relative of his wants to sell a Graflex Press
camera. He (the relative) is a retired photographer. I think he
purchased the Graflex in the sixties or late fifties. It was used as a
studio camera. I know zilch about large format photography and even
less about Graflex cameras. Is there a place on the net where I can
find ballpark values? I have no idea what I should offer.

Galland