Old May 31st 04, 01:28 PM
EZela57383

Default Pondering purchase of a Graflex Press camera

Checkout Graflex.org.

This is an excellent site, with a tremendous amount of interest, activity and
user support. These are great people that will help you with anything you need
to know about the format, cameras and accessories. You will be surprised at the
amount of interest and expertise. I just purchased one (Graflex Super Graphic)
and I have to change my entire lifestyle just to put this 4x5 camera/format to
use (loading of film takes an evening) but my interest in photography has been
revitalized.