Old March 23rd 13, 02:43 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Robert Coe

Default Food for thought, camera access to events

On Fri, 22 Mar 2013 20:27:53 -0700 (PDT), RichA wrote:
: On Mar 22, 2:33*am, Martin Brown
: wrote:
:
: Watch the Olympic opening sequence to see how many morons think
: a puny on camera flash can illuminate an olympic stadium at night
: time.
:
: I think the TV networks like it, for the spectacle.

I agree, and I suspect that many of the people using flash in the stadium
understand that it isn't doing anything but contributing to the sepctacle.

Bob