Old June 3rd 09, 09:07 PM posted to rec.photo.marketplace
William Raspe[_2_]

Default New 4 x 6 Photo colors - Black, Natural and White

NEW! 4 x 6 Photo Invitation Envelopes -

We are pleased to announce that Office Express now offers three new 4x6
Photo Invitation envelope colors. We now offer our 4 1/8 x 6 1/8
envelopes in:

1. Eclipse Black - 4 1/8 x 6 1/8 (4 x 6) Invitation Envelopes - Eclipse
Black. This is our standard 4 x 6 sized envelope in a deep rich 24#
Astrobright Eclipse Black paper.

2. Cougar Natural - 4 1/8 x 6 1/8 (4 x 6) Invitation Envelopes - Cougar
Natural. This envelope is made from 60# Cougar Opaque Natural Paper.
Natural is darker than white and can be considered closer to tan than
Ivory. A beautiful color for any invitation need.

3. Cougar White - 4 1/8 x 6 1/8 (4 x 6) Invitation Envelopes - Cougar
White. Made from 60# Cougar Opaque Natural paper for a more
substantial look and feel. A great alternative to our regular White 4
x 6 Photo Invitation Envelope.

These envelops measure 4 1/8 x 6 1/8 and sport a gummed invitation
style flap (square). These are the perfect envelope for mailing or
storing your 4x6 Photos or Invitations.

Visit our website to see our entire line of 4 x 6 Photo Invitation
envelopes as well as all our other great envelope choices. Remember,
standard shipping is FREE to all locations in the continental United
States.

Office Express, Inc.
www.envelopesexpress.com