Old August 24th 08, 11:04 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Blinky the Shark

Default Original charter of rec.photo.equipment.35mm and notes on the charter

Paul Furman wrote:

Blinky the Shark wrote:
Charles wrote:

In article , SMS
wrote:

This is true. It would have been very easy to either include the word
"film" or specifically exclude digital. They didn't do either.
There does not seem to be any "film" postings in
rec.photo.equipment.35. Pretty much there are digital posts and a few
shoot in posts. I guess 35mm film really is dead.

What is a "shoot in post"?

http://www.pbase.com/shootin

Gotcha. The space between the two words threw me off the scent.

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups