Old April 29th 05, 05:36 AM
Steve

Well, perhaps I have the time line wrong. I was
born in 54, and would have sworn that at least some
version of the ad was around before 1965. Of course
I would have guessed she was born after 1962 as well.

The character was conceived long before Jody Foster was. Foster was simply hired for
an ad campaign using an existing character. Betty Crocker has been udpated a few
times, too.

--
Steve

belief that it was intended as a statement of fact.

If you want a reply to reach me, remove the SPAMTRAP from the address.