Old September 16th 17, 06:02 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default John Dibbs aerial photography.

In article .com,
Savageduck wrote:

There is also, right-click, copy, and paste.

no need to copy/paste.

...but it is there whether there is a need, or not.

sure, but to use that, you have to open another app to paste and then
save it, repeating each time for each photo.

it's much easier to just download the photos directly.

Sometimes. There have been times I have been reading an article, or news
item, and wanted to share an image from that article, without sending the URL
for the entire article. Also, I donšt really need a copy of the image, and I
donšt want to go through the steps to share via a cloud service. So, I will
right-click, and copy the image, and then paste into the Messages app. It is
quick, efficient, and convenient.

in that case, it's easier to just drag it.

I actually did that this morning while I was having a Facetime conversation,
regarding the implosion demolition of the old Bay Bridge piers, with my
father. In the SF Chron article there were images from the implosions done
last weekend. It was simply done as I didnšt need to download a thing.

it would have been a *far* more interesting photo had they demolished
the new piers.