Old December 15th 06, 12:26 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
ASAAR

Default New Foto Tip column by Mark Alberhasky

On Fri, 15 Dec 2006 20:20:38 +1100, John Phillips wrote:

I've posted the latest Foto Tip by Mark Alberhasky, a Nikon mentor and
international photography speaker:
http://www.dimagemaker.com/specials/fototips.php
It is the simple things we often forget.

So where's the tip?

All I get is a page full of ads from Google, a portrait of the "author"
and some Amazon ads.

There's a list of them just below the ad that's below the author's
portrait (both the ad and the portrait are the same size). Most web
browsers should show them if you scroll down the page slightly.
This isn't very hard to do unless your browser has no scroll bars or
is otherwise broken. If you scroll down a little bit, you should
see these articles (one actual link uncloaked):

11 Dec 06 - Checking The Time

13 Oct 06 - A Perspective on Lenses

5 Sept 06 - Get In Over Your Head
http://www.dimagemaker.com/article.php?articleID=675

The temptation to quit will be greatest just before you are about to succeed.

Give yourself permission to make great images

Break the rules

What is the hardest part about making a great image?

Looking Ahead