Old April 9th 07, 05:22 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
MarkČ

Default [SI] I think I've got her mandate set!

Minjerribah wrote:
I had to call on the D-Mac "Photo Angel" for a little help but I
think I finally figured out how to meet Helen's mandate!
http://www.annika1980.com/mandate.htm

You gotta keep in mind that the moment you scan a film, it turns into
a digital images. So in reality, no one can display a film image on
the Internet... Sort of makes Shooting itself, a little more
electronic than Luddites' would have us believe.

Anyway. This image I managed to produce came from a multi exposure
via my EOS 3 and a digital image. The burning question I now have is:
Who can say which is which?

Since each of the super-imposed images are about as big as my pinky
finger...it is impossible to tell, of course.
Post 100 crops of significant portions of each image and it will become
fairly obvious...unless you've intentionally mucked up the digital
smoothness.
www.pbase.com/markuson