Old December 28th 12, 05:11 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Peter[_18_]

Default [SI] Date change for "Street Photography" : now January 6th,2013.

On 12/17/2012 4:59 PM, Bowser wrote:
On Sun, 16 Dec 2012 17:28:22 -0500, Alan Browne
wrote:

On 2012.12.16 11:11 , Bowser wrote:
Apologies, but I'll be very out of pocket during Christmas week,
without any on-line access.

I hope that implies a fireplace and single malt in the evenings after
long days on the trails ...

I wish...

I'll be in a secure facility where they allow nothing. No cell phones,
nothing. I'll be basking by the warm glow of servers and large network
gear.

However, the evenings will be spent in a nice hotel with, I assume, a
fully functional bar. And single malt is always an excellent choice.

As is cognac, whiskey, bourbon...

Though to beat a Martell Cordon Bleu

--
PeterN