Old January 30th 07, 10:41 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital
Charles Schuler

Default FREE DOWNLOAD AVG AntiVirus Free 7.5.430a828

wrote in message
oups.com...

FREE DOWNLOAD AVG AntiVirus Free 7.5.430a828

As a very satisfied user (four years) of AVG free, I don't understand the
negative replies to this thread. Here is what I have found:

1/ It is indeed free for home use.
2/ It works very well. It has detected and fixed numerous nasties here.
3/ It automatically updates almost every day.
4/ It might cost a few bucks in the future (for home use), and I will
probably opt to subscribe if the cost is reasonable.