Old December 31st 20, 08:31 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

Default Today's Criminal Winter Drone Flight

On Tue, 29 Dec 2020 17:03:18 -0800, Savageduck
wrote:

Today was another wonderful Winter’s day here on the California Central Coast. So with all the talk revolving around the FAA, and flying drones here is a 1920x1080 rendition of my purely recreational, non-monetized Morro Bay flight using my Mavic Air 2.

If anybody wants to pixel-peep I have a fat 4K 3840x2160 full resolution version available via iCloud Drive (SmugMug has a 3GB limit). Editing was done using Adobe Premiere Rush.

https://photos.smugmug.com/Air-2-Work/i-KjDdJPJ/0/8dd9b8d7/1920/Morro%20Bay%20Winter%201080-1920.mp4

You are getting brave, flying through a forest of masts. :-)

Eric Stevens