Old December 30th 20, 01:03 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Today's Criminal Winter Drone Flight

Today was another wonderful Winter’s day here on the California Central Coast. So with all the talk revolving around the FAA, and flying drones here is a 1920x1080 rendition of my purely recreational, non-monetized Morro Bay flight using my Mavic Air 2.

If anybody wants to pixel-peep I have a fat 4K 3840x2160 full resolution version available via iCloud Drive (SmugMug has a 3GB limit). Editing was done using Adobe Premiere Rush.

https://photos.smugmug.com/Air-2-Work/i-KjDdJPJ/0/8dd9b8d7/1920/Morro%20Bay%20Winter%201080-1920.mp4

Savageduck