Old January 25th 04, 03:06 PM
Dennis O'Connor

Default 4x5 daylight tanks

Your points are all valid, IF I were grimly doing searches for a daylight
processing 4X5 tank, which I have not been actively doing... The CombiPlan
just never happened to penetrate my conciousness, and I suspect that the
'below the radar' product name has a lot to do with that...
Also, I rarely venture into the LF forums.. I do process 4X5, in stainless
hangers, in black, bakelite, tanks with ridges to keep the hangars separated
(gives you an idea of how long I have been doing it)

in the dark with the radio playing softly no wait, that's Hemingway , but
I do work in the dark...

Anyway, goodbye and thanks for all the fish . . . errr info...

denny

"Nick Zentena" wrote I don't know if you'll
find 100 threads in the archives on the HP tank but
you'll find enough.