Old July 24th 06, 05:19 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

Default (July, 24th) Picture of the Week

Draco wrote:
It is a great shot Daniel.

Keep going. You have gotten better and better.

I agree. You can either get better, stay the same, or get worse.
Rocha has gotten better. That's all I ever try to do as well.

It's like climbing a huge mountain. If you look at the mountain you
think, "I'll never be able to climb that high!" So you start walking
up it, slowly. After a long time, you may still not be at the top, but
you'll be higher than you were when you started.
At some point you realize that you may never get there. But you also
realize that being there isn't the point.