Old June 12th 06, 06:41 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital

Default Problems With Olympus 3030 & 4000 Camera's

I have an Olympus 3030 I am currently using and have also owned 3000 and
4000 models. I have had all of these cameras have problems reading smart
media cards. Sometimes the cameras will read the cards other times I get
error and try to format cards in camera and that does not work either. If I
reinstall the card a number of times the camera might evidentually read the
card. This has happened to 3 cameras and 4 or 5 different cards. I am
curious if other Olympus users have had this problem. If you have any ideas
you can contact me at .