Old March 22nd 04, 09:18 PM
Alparslan

Default Rodinal

"Jorge Omar" wrote in message
Rodinal is a very long lasting dev - years.

In the past, when I used it (it's not available in Brazil, also - same
Agfa problem as in Turkey) I used an hypodermic syringe and a thick
needle through the (then, don't know nowadays) rubber cap to take 5cc out
of it and solve in 250cc of water.

Jorge

Hi,
then, are suggesting 10 ml. is not the minimum limit per roll of 35 mm. film
no matter how much solution there is? Just trying to clarify. I am bit
confused as there are different claims about the minimum amount. Meanwhile I
will use 10 ml. minimum to be on the safe side. Regards.