Old July 10th 17, 06:16 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default To FF or not to FF...

On Jul 10, 2017, PeterN wrote
(in article ):

On 7/10/2017 12:25 PM, Savageduck wrote:
On Jul 10, 2017, PeterN wrote
(in article ):

On 7/10/2017 11:01 AM, David B. wrote:
On 10-Jul-17 2:48 PM, nospam wrote:
In , PeterN
wrote:

I donâ¤Ât think he was using the GWB/Who delivery.

Why is the second word in your reply so screwed up?

because you're using a ****ty newsreader.

Thunderbird works fine for me! :-)

Peter, though, isn't using the current version.

Thunderbird Notes
Version 52.2.1, first offered to Release channel users on June 23, 2017

Check out "What’s New" and "Known Issues" for this
version of
Thunderbird below. As always, you’re encouraged to tell
us what you
think, or file a bug in Bugzilla. If interested, please see the complete
list of changes in this release.

System Requirements:
• Window: Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 or later
• Mac: Mac OS X 10.9 or later
• Linux: GTK+ 3.4 or higher
Details here.

Please refer to Release Notes for version 52.0 to see the list of
improvements and fixed issues.

=

HTH

Thanks, I'll play with it.

I suspect that you might need to make sure your text encoding is set to
Unicode(UTF8).

Thanks. I changed the incoming encoding and here is what I got, with the
same word. "donâ¤Ât"

I think that might be some strange Long Island dialect of Serbo-Croatian
encoding.

At this point I would’t dare guess. ;-)

Savageduck