Old December 29th 05, 06:07 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

Default Canon 20D tripod recommendations

If you don't want to use BHphoto.com to figure it out see my list of bogen
heads and combos in a message in this group about three weeks ago. They were
sorted by price.

"Chris" wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm looking for a SOMEWHAT lightweight tripod for my Canon 20D I have
two lenses, the 28-135 IS that I use ALMOST exclusively plus a 70-200
"L" lense. If POSSIBLE I'd like to stay within $100 to $200.

Any and all recommendations will be appreciated.
Thanks
--
Chris
Visit: