Old May 18th 17, 03:51 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default A few more from Yosemite

On 2017-05-18 12:18:52 +0000, "Mayayana" said:

"Savageduck" wrote in message
| https://www.dropbox.com/s/xvqfsozxu086j53/DSF4553-E.jpg
| https://www.dropbox.com/s/or7cq6um4psithj/DSF4573-E.jpg
| https://www.dropbox.com/s/byvhxa4iqicdw03/DSF4685-E.jpg
| https://www.dropbox.com/s/uonqwq86ierx5ug/DSF4758-E.jpg
| https://www.dropbox.com/s/448rl27c57zsiye/DSF4740-E.jpg
| https://www.dropbox.com/s/h3lpskk7dcay8ql/DSF4763.jpg

An interesting effect that I don't understand: The
images seem a bit hazy. (In Pale Moon [Firefox].) I then
downloaded E and viewed it in IrfanView. It's noticeably
sharper with deeper colors! I don't think I've ever
noticed such an effect before.

I have know idea of what effect "Pale Moon" might have on your viewing
experience, as I am not using Firefox, but it is odd.

It must be nice to live within driving distance of
such jaw-dropping landscapes.

It is a 3 hour drive.

Hah, it can take me that long to travel the 55 miles to Manhattan

From my place out at Lake Nacimiento, West of Paso Robles it is about
180 miles to the Southern Yosemite NP gate.

Savageduck