Old May 18th 17, 03:44 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Mayayana

Default A few more from Yosemite

"Savageduck" wrote

| It must be nice to live within driving distance of
| such jaw-dropping landscapes.
|
| It is a 3 hour drive.

Very nice. The best I can do is to reach the Kancamagus
Highway in that time. Which is beautiful, but not on the
same scale.

| Technical note: I see the images but need to set
| "No Style". I also wonder about the and . Maybe
| some kind of software is inserting those? They serve
| no purpose and make it harder to copy the link.
|
| The "No Style" is a Fujifilm EXIF header group in the RAW (RAF) files,

I meant No Style in the browser. Dropbox is doing something
that hides the images from me, but if I go to View - Style
- No Style to drop out the CSS then I can see it. I just
mentioned that in case others have trouble.

| The " & " are standard Usenet UTF-8 URL (link) delimiters and I use
| them to prevent broken URL links. However, some nonconforming Usenet
| clients will still break URLs even if the delimiters are used. I just
| do what I can to prevent that.

Not a big deal. I just find it easier to click-select the line
to paste in a browser, while the brackets require a
more careful drag-select.