Old April 24th 17, 12:45 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default For those Who Care to Play: Acros SOOC + RAF

On 2017-04-23 21:11:11 +0000, Savageduck
said:

OK! I found an inoffensive subject for those folks who would like to
play.

So here is the SOOC JPEG Acros rendition (14MB) with the RAW file
(50.5 MB RAF), and for the folks who just want to peek without dealing
with the big files, a resized JPEG (791KB).
With LR or ACR the Adobe version of Acros is available in the Camera
Calibration panel.

If you care to try AlienSkin Exposure X2, they have a 30 day trial
(works as stand-alone and/or as LR/PS plug-in).
https://www.alienskin.com/exposure/
Their Acros simulation is found in their film presets as "Fuji Neopan
100 Acros".

Resized JPEG 791KB:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6yfxuwsez20iv60/_DSF4283RS.jpg
SOOC JPEG 14MB:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mes7v4u49jliphb/_DSF4283.JPG
RAF 50.5MB:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9m981iseihumw2q/_DSF4283.RAF

As I have said, I can get pretty close with Exposure X2.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zjrcayh6ufe4hrr/_DSF4283-E-Crop.jpg

I had hoped to play but my PS-CS6/Bridge can't seem to open any of
the files you've posted. Odd that I can't even open the JPGs.

Seems I'm out. :-(
==
Later...
Ron C

When was the last time you updated ACR for PS-CS6? Usually for RAW
files, RAF, NEF, CR2, DNG, etc. will only download from Dropbox and can
usually be found in wherever you direct your downloaded files.

I am going to include a link to an Adobe CC folder with all those
files, with downloads enabled. Perhaps that will help.
https://adobe.ly/2ojrvJO

As far as the JPGs are concerned, those you should be able to open, and
it is a mystery as to why you can't.

The Stand-alone edition of Exposure X2, if you decide to test the
trial, should open both the RAF and the JPG.

Savageduck