Old June 30th 04, 02:24 AM
John Ingram

Default Driver needed for mini camera.

The make says "Bell + Howell (no model number)" but it's one of those small
keychain cameras
that everyone and their brother seems to be selling. I have seen them on
e-bay under the name
"Smart Mini Cam" If someone has a disk or knows where a driver can be found
it would be most appreciated. I have searched most of the driver sites but
have yet to find one.

Thanks,

John I.

"adm" wrote in message

"John Ingram" wrote in message
Hi Group,
Does anyone know where I can get a driver for one of the small mini

digital
cameras.
I have the disk and software that came with the camera but after I

install
the software I keep getting a driver error under win98 SE. Is there a

site
that will have this driver to d/l??

Thanks in advance,

Maybe posting the make and model would help ?